Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 17, 2010

Everybody's talking...

Got alot on my mind
A seven year old this time...WTF
She was supposed to be getting ready for school right now
Learning on her mind, waiting for lunchtime
Did she believe in fairies...like to jump rope...play tag...
Was she excited about summer...what did she want to be when she grew up?
Stay out of trouble...don't hang out...shit little Aiyanna was just sleep on her couch!

Trouble came knocking at her door with a search warrant, big black boots and a license to kill.
I hope she was sleeping, I pray she felt no pain. SEVEN years old damn!

Yesterday it was a mom and her son
Day before that a grandmother
Day before that two beautiful young girls
Seventeen and fifteen year old males
WTH
Everybody talking, marching
 reclaiming our streets?
The ones that kill could care less
march all you want they chuckle as they hit the blunt
pass the brew and pop the X
Blood stains...dead brains high...OMG the young folks sigh
Looking around cause they could be next
Marked for death with targets on their chest

Carrie was dancing to pay her way...she had a scummy ass boyfriend wanted control
not only over her body but her mind as well took her and her son away I truly hope there
is a hell!
I'm tired of hearing about all this death
turn on the news and I hold my breath
Praying for my loved ones and those innocent souls who's lives will never unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment