Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Yoga

I made it my business to check out the yoga class at the gym last night and I'm so glad I did. I had fun but I must admit I wanted to walk out with all the stretching and stuff but I didn't I stayed to the end. This was the best part of the class. We all lay down on the floor on our backs and spread out our legs and arms the instructor turned out the lights and told us to close our eyes and focus on our breathing. She turned on some relaxing music and told us to focus on mind body and spirit. At the very end of the class we sat up and put our hands in a praying pose and thanked the spirit. Wow I thought this was something like going to church except this was way better. I felt tired but damn good at the end of class. She invited me to the Ab's class she runs on Wednesday and I will be there. This is just the beginning of focusing on MY wants and needs for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment