Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Murder in the first degree

Three...I've murdered three
Not without agonizing over their deaths
I plotted every detail, I made sure they went as quickly and painlessly as I could
but nevertheless I am a murderer.
I committed my first murder when I was nineteen young by far but I did it in order to save myself
I shall call this murder in self defense
I waited six years before the need to kill came upon me again
This time I did it on order to save my marriage
This one haunted my dreams and caused many sleepless nights
The last time I killed was to hide the truth of an unhappy marriage
I had accomplices those who never knew how each murder penetrated my soul
Those who handed me money unwittingly to kill
Each time I took their blood money I cringed
Then I lay back took a deep breathe and begged GOD for forgiveness I committed murder
I know one day I will have to answer to those small clots of blood that held fingers and toes, brains and bones...I'm  prepared to tell them why.

No comments:

Post a Comment