Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Fosters (a poem)

Cries ignored
rotting diaper sores
skeleton frame
no last name
I was destined to be what I became
unwanted
unloved
child
black eyes
smothered cries
molested at four
locked behind doors
I was ashamed and I carried my pain
like I was the blame
crazy
insane
changing my name
locking me away again
Princella is gone...
no hope now
I am a motherless child
I don't care
boys are now here
I will give them my sex and part of my soul
they don't love me
only my honey
when they are done I'm back to square one
Crack is my friend never be alone again
No... this is what they want...I gotta stop!
Foster Mother...greedy pig...selfish whore...slamming doors... I'm better than this
I'm a child... this is not my fault !
I'm not who you want me to be...
GED...BABY...saved me.
Now look who laughs as you lie in your eternal hell !
HA... HA...HA...

4 comments: