Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010

What I Want in a Man

I want him to be funny
compassionate
loving
have a job
no drugs of any kind
he can be widowed, divorced but most of all please Lord let him be single
I want a working man, a fixing up the house man, a hold my hand man but most of all I want him to be only
MY MAN
I want a brother to be a slow, tender, long lasting, kiss my toes lover!
Lord if he comes with kids that's fine too. We can be some Brady Bunch picnic's in the parks
at the Ceaser Land and p.g. Movie lovers
I just want him to be a Man
I want to know when I'm in the room the only thing he is watching is me I don't care if Halle Berry walked in and did a striptease!
I want my Man to answer his phone every time I call.
I want my man to want to show me off to the world
I want to know every one he loves so that I can grow to love him even more
No game players, smooth talkers, users, cheap and selfish dudes need not apply.
See cause I'm Grade A with a sweet disposition unless you make me mad.
 I don't nag
steal... cheat... downgrade you. All I wanna do is cater to you.
If I'm giving my all you better damn sure give yours
My skin is soft
I smell good
I know how to cook
and I am Sexy as hell.
I don't have the time or the energy to play games to old for that
It's time to get my grown woman thang back.

No comments:

Post a Comment