Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Princella

Mother?
Tramp?
Saint?
Bitch?
You are me and I am you...which one am I?
You left me...I lost my mind
Did you exist?
If so where are you?
Are you in the kink of my hair? The rhythms of my hips?
I love you a unknown entity
I see your life as I live mine
Are you there?
I remember only your smell
You were the first to break my heart...how many more?
I went to honor you today because I miss you
Do you know how much I miss you
Then I see my own
Does she look like you? Who is she?
Princella I try...I do.
I want you...I've never wanted anyone as badly as I've wanted you!!
You are MY First love...my only true love
Damn...

2 comments:

  1. You always create such wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You SJ! That really means alot!

    ReplyDelete